This Isn't Fair..

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Traviso, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Traviso

Traviso New Member

Media:
    I have two friends. (Not naming names.) They roleplay as Minecraft Youtuber's roleplay character(s). But, eventually, they decided they wanted the same character. But then it caused a feud... There was blackmailing, bullying, losing friends, and even depression. I am proposing a rule: It is forbidden to roleplay as any Youtubers or their characters.Doing so will result in a kick. A lot of servers have this rule, just to avoid drama. And this isn't just between my friends. This is happening throughout the whole server. I believe the server will go into pandemonium and will be torn apart. Please consider this.

Thank You,
    Traviso​

Enax likes this.
  2. Meowchh

Meowchh New Member

Just saying, some people might think it as "not fair" cause I've seen a lot of people liking roleplaying as Aphmau or ItsFunneh for example.

3. JT900

JT900 New Member

I personally think it's kinda stupid to roleplay as someone that makes videos on Youtube. Even worse, it's REALLY immature to fight about something that stupid.
    It is cool that people like to change up that little roleplay element some, but I just don't see the point in acting like them.

For example:
    "I'll be Tobuscus!"
    "No, I'LL be Toby!"
    "NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I'M ALREADY THAT CHARACTER!!!!!"
    >both gets kicked

I vote yes on kicking them for it. Please make it happen, staff.

4. Hyriell

Hyriell Best Meme EU
    Manager

We're not kicking people for ROLEPLAYING as whatever they want. Like... Come on, its a roleplay server.

Literally would go against everything our server is.

xX_KaiChan_Xx likes this.